We can provide a full certification On School site and comply
As you are well aware there a number of changes occurring with regard to the Ministry of Educations approved installer list including:-
· A requirement for all approved installation companies to have a representative complete the Ministry of Educations standards training course .
· Only an approved installer from our approved installer list can be used.
· An approved manufacturers product must be used
· On completion the installation must have a 20 year performance warranty from the manufacturer
· On completion the installation must have a 1 year installation workmanship warranty from the prime contractor
· The installation must meet the requirements of the MoE ICT cabling Infrastructure: Policy and standards for Schools and any other mandated standard such as AS/NZS 3000 or the building code.
MOE School work
Please follow link below for the latest in
Ministry of Education switching policy and standards
Wireless Lan Guidelines
Wireless Lan Guidelines– build + maintain